The Better World Tour

Do you know someone in Canada who is doing something extraordinary to make their community a better place? Let’s recognize them by shining a spotlight on their good deeds!

On May 27th, I will be embarking on a cross-country road trip to profile local “change-makers” – these are ordinary people who are endeavouring to make the world a better place for everyone by creating positive change in their community.

The Better World Tour will take me on a four-week coast-to-coast journey from Vancouver to Halifax in search of Canadians who are doing something remarkable to create a positive change in their corner of the world.

The tour will take me to eleven different cities across our vast country. Starting in Vancouver on May 27th, I will make stops in Kelowna, Nelson, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Fredericton, and then finish up in Halifax on June 24th. In each community, I will interview local change-makers, and share their inspirational stories on my blog and with the Vancouver Sun.

Do you know someone who fits the bill? I want to hear their story!

Please leave a comment below or contact me with your suggestions. A big thank you, and stay tuned to follow my adventures from the road.

Happy trails, Joe